The Fort Recovery Public Library welcomes donations. Thank you for your generosity.
* You can make a significant difference with any charitable donation. Your contribution funds needed items directly to our library.
* Money can be used to donate items in honor or in memory of a loved one. A bookplate will be added to recognize this special donation.
Donating Books to the Library:
* Gently used books - Used books that are donated may not be automatically added to the library's collection. Books that are not used by the library will be given to the Friends of the Fort Recovery Public Library for their book sales which provide funding for library resources and programs. A list of accepted materials can be found on the Friends of the Library page.
* New books - please check with the library director to best fill current circulation needs.
Donations of Time and Talent:
* Library volunteers are always welcome. Let us know if you would like to support the library by volunteering your time and sharing your talent.
* Acts of service could include checking shelves, reading stories, preparing decorations or craft materials. If you have ideas of how you can help, please contact the library.
Friends of the Library:
* Volunteer with the Fort Recovery Friends of the Library Program.