The Fort Recovery Public library offers Internet access to patrons free of charge. Patrons wanting to use the Internet must read the acceptable Internet Use Policy and sign an agreement to comply with these policies. Please be aware that:
* The Fort Recovery Public Library is not responsible for content available on the internet.
* Patrons must have a library card present and must sign in at the circulation desk.
* Patrons under 18 must sign an agreement form along with a parent or guardian to use the Internet.
* A time limit of 1 hour will be enforced if other patrons are waiting to use the public computers.
* The library reserves the right to revoke patron computer privileges if the patron fails to comply with Library policies.